Top Healthcare News: Artificial Intelligence & Medicine
Can artificial intelligence prevent diseases? It currently helps diagnose conditions, treat diseases and manage chronic issues, but now AI and analytics can even detect warning signs in at-risk individuals before a diagnosis.
Click the links for the latest news:
- 91% of Physicians Say Prior Authorizations Negatively Impact Care
- Reversing Prediabetes with analytics and collaboration
- AHA wants more alternative payment models for rural hospitals
- Hospitals turn to biometrics to identify patients
- HHS unwraps long-awaited new information blocking rule
- AI can’t replace doctors. But it can make them better.
- Rising prices lead to all-time high healthcare spending
- 11 things Seema Verma said at HIMSS