Top Healthcare News: Hospital Rising Prices & Uninsured Rates
Latest healthcare industry news: Technology trends and healthcare
From rising hospital prices to uninsured rates and RCM numbers, get the latest #healthcare metrics in this week’s news roundup.
Click the links for the latest news:
- Interoperability: Health data sharing is lacking inside and outside hospitals, survey says
- Trump donates salary to HHS for 3rd Time
- Artificial Intelligence, Big Data to Improve Diabetes Management
- Modern Healthcare Top 25 Innovators
- Inpatient hospital prices rose 19%, outpacing physician prices
- 700,000 people lost health insurance in 2017, sending uninsured rate to 10.2%.
- 29 revenue cycle metrics to track for hospitals and health systems to track long term
- CMS may require hospitals to post price, payer negotiated rates online – What does that mean for ASCs?