Top Healthcare News: Telehealth and AI
Latest healthcare industry news: Technology trends and healthcare
From the high cost of care to new technologies affecting the industry like telehealth and artificial intelligence, there is a lot to discuss in healthcare news this week.
Click the links for the latest news:
- CMS launches artificial intelligence health outcomes challenge
- 11.4M Consumers Selected ACA Health Insurance Exchange Plans in 2019
- ‘Eye Contact Is Evil’: Frustrated Doctors Flock To Twitter Parody Of Electronic Medical Records
- CMS finalizes Medicare Advantage pay raise, ups encounter data use.
- Telehealth use surged in 2017
- Healthcare executives rate the industry’s top 10 challenges
- 10 most stressed-out states in America
- $88 billion estimated amount borrowed by U.S. adults in the past year to pay for healthcare